Friday 11 December 2009

Graze Boxes

On a link from facebook, I saw that you could be sent a free box with healthy snacks in, so I thought if it's free I'll give it a go! I did a bit of research on the net and found that it was reputable site and there were quite a few recommendations for it.

I logged onto Graze and went through fairly easy steps of putting my name and payment details, and then the fun bit, rating all the different snacks that they have on whether I liked them or not. All new customers get their first box free and their second box half price, so I order one for me and one for my boyfriend.

I have to say that it was very exciting receiving them. As they fit through your letter box perfectly, they are there waiting for you when you get home. You can also get them delivered to your desk.

In my box I got a cajun fruit and nut mix, dried cherries, chocolate with brazil nuts and hot chili cashew nuts. I do think it is a good idea to get you snacking healthy, as these treats seemed just as appealing as crisps and biscuits. It is also definitely worth trying it out to see if it is for you as it's free, and it is also very easy to cancel your deliveries. I did really enjoy it and perhaps if I was in a better financial position then I would have subscribed to have weekly deliveries, however I'm not and as lovely as it is I can't warrant paying £2.99 a week for just one box.

Some of you out there may have enough money though, so give it a try and see if it is for you! I would say it is definitely a good idea for trying to get fit and healthy in the new year. In the meantime, I am just going to stick to have a big jar of nuts to snack on!

No comments:

Post a Comment