Friday 31 December 2010

Ethical Brand: People Tree

I have loved People Tree for many years! They have great ethical credentials: they are a Fair Trader, using Fair Trade and organic materials, as well as ethical working practices. You can read about their credentials in more detail here.

I love the clothes that they produce and I feel like they get more fashionable every year. I mainly use People Tree for basic bits of clothing, like tops and leggings, but after seeing their collection by Emma Watson and their recent Autumn/Winter collection, I will be buying more things, different things than usual.
.

My People Tree Wish List...
Lottie Embroidered Dress is so cute! I love People Tree black dresses, but the colourful collar makes it even more special! I also love this camisole and short set, I love to wear pretty things to bed. It also comes in a plum colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment