Wednesday 22 December 2010

Wagamama Recipe #1

RB & I love Wagamama!! We actually went there for lunch today after nipping to John Lewis in Nottingham. My Mum bought him this book for Christmas last year, as we always seem to do, we haven't looked at it until a year later!
We made Ginger & Chili Mushrooms for dinner last night. However, I had the ingredients the night before and as I was just cooking for myself I decided to have a go at making it for myself. This is how it looks made exactly to the recipe (minus the Pak Choi as I couldn't get it at Sainsbury's!)
This is when me and RB made it yesterday evening. We added Tofu (RB wanted some post gym protein) and some spinach (to replace the Pak Choi). This also has more seasoning on it.
It was really good! It has inspired us to also look at more recipes in the book! Hopefully it will help us save some money on our Wagamama habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment