Sunday 1 July 2012

Graduation!!

I am going to graduate soon and I am very very excited!! I have been at the University of York for 3 years and I thought it would seem like such a long time but it's flown by. I'm actually a little bit sad to be giving up the student life! 

Anyway, I have my graduation outfit picked out and I will post photo's of my graduation next week. Until then though, I thought I'd show you some ethical formal wear items, which would be perfect to wear under your cap and gown!

Ethical Graduation



2 comments:

  1. I just started going to uni last September and the first year has gone so quick! I really don't want to leave, I'm sure you're so sad. Congratulations though, and what were you studying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, congratulations! x

    ReplyDelete