Thursday 6 November 2008

The Gate: Easy Vegetarian Cookbook

I was bought this as a present for one of my birthdays and I fell in love with it straight away. The recipes are so simple and quick, but they produce amazing delicious food which has impressed many guests I have cooked for and even the most committed meat-eaters.
My favourite recipe is Tagliatelle with Mushrooms, Spinach and Dolcelatte Cream. It sounds complicated but only takes as long to make as it takes to boil the pasta and is so comforting and filling, especially on a cold night after a hard day at work.

I would honestly recommend anyone who hasn't got these books to buy them, they will be a worthwhile investment that you will never put down! I'm hoping for the original Gate Vegetarian Cookbook for even more restaurant standard recipes to have a go at.

No comments:

Post a Comment