Friday 14 January 2011

Goji, York

I have been to Goji in York before, but only for take-away food from their deli at the front of the cafe. It is exclusively vegetarian, with lots of vegan options! RB & I were having a couple of 'holiday' days in York before I had to get on to writing essays and he had to go back to work, so we went here for lunch and enjoyed their cafe menu.

We were really hungry so chose three dishes between the two of us. We were so ravenous that the first dish that came (a tofu hot dog with onions and gherkins, which was personally my favourite dish) we ate straight away and did not take a photo. We also had (seen below) an Indian Platter, which had samosas, a dahl, mango chutney and mint yoghurt, and a mushroom & halloumi burger, which came with sweet potato wedges.


They were all very yummy! So I definitely definitely recommend it and will be going back lots in the future!

We also had another flowering tea as we are real lovers of beautiful tea now. They also sold the buds in the deli, so I bought three and now I just need to get a glass mug for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment