Wednesday 26 January 2011

TIGI: Love Peace Planet Products

 For the past few years I have very slowly been turning to using all animal friendly products and to also try and use products that are kind to the environment. I have for a while now been using cheaper hair products, any that are animal friendly that I can get my hands on. They are fine, don't get me wrong, but they don't make my hair feel great! Like when you have been to the hairdressers and your hair feels amazing, soft and bouncy, at the moment my hair feels unhappy by the end of the day.

My hairdresser has introduced TIGI Love, Peace and the Planet Products into its salon and I got some testers of the shampoos, which were absolutely fantastic and made my hair feel great! I am currently ordering things from the range (which is more than just shampoo!), they aren't tested on animals, organic products, read the website for more information. Great right? I am so glad to have finally found a professional hair product I can use which is kind to animals and the environment. Hello great Hair!!


2 comments:

  1. Don't they? I am so excited to get mine, yay for beautiful shiny hair!x

    ReplyDelete