Monday 11 February 2013

Slow Fashion Revolution

I'm probably being a bit 'slow' on the up-take, but being in Australia and trying your best to avoid technology does that to a girl, but it seems like there is a slow fashion revolution in out midst.

First hearing of it on one of my favourite online magazines, Ms Wanda's that Vivienne Westwood had declared that we should all: "Buy less, choose well, make it last". I support her and I urge that you should too!


This quote is to the core of my beliefs when it comes to all possessions, but particularly when it comes to fashion! I am a huge lover and believer of the Capsule Wardrobe, despite the fact that my plans have been put on holt due to travelling, and this definitely follows this ethos of having less, of better quality.

Will you pledge to the Slow Fashion Revolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment