Sunday 25 July 2010

Shopping at L'Occitane

Popped into York town today for a spot of shopping and discovered York's own L'Occitane shop! I knew there was one from the website, however I hadn't actually managed to find it in all the little cobbled streets. Anyway, a woman who worked there was publicising their limited edition unisex fragrance Verbena Summer Secret outside the shop. It was absolutely yummy smelling, all lemony and fresh. I put some on and it carried on smelling great. RB also loved it, so I am tempted to soon go back and buy it!

I haven't ever bought products from L'Occitane because there has never been a shop near me but I have looked at their website and admired it. Especially because it is all natural and also BUAV approved! I always try and use BUAV cosmetics because it is really important to me to use animal friendly products, I can't stand the thought of the product that I am using having been tested on a poor animal.

There was an offer on this gift set: Summer Travel Hair Care Collection for £15 and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to have a try of their products, especially since it is a little above my usual price range. I also haven't found an animal-friendly shampoo and conditioner that I find real suits me and my coloured hair, so I thought this also would be a good time to try and search for the perfect shampoo and conditioner.
It contains a miniature Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner which I got advised was the best product they sold for coloured hair. Also a Summer Protection Sun Hair Mist which I thought would be good for when I got on holiday again later this summer. I am very much looking forward to using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment