Tuesday 28 September 2010

Derby Feste

I spent most of my life in Derby, it's where I grew up and a lot of my family and friends live here. Although I may complain about the city, it does have some lovely events on. As I have blogged about before there is the Darley Park Concert and this last weekend has been the Derby Feste, which is also completely FREE!

I unfortunately didn't get to see that much of it because I had plans, but when I went into Derby City Centre on Saturday to do some shopping I saw some street performance artists and got some pictures of them! They were sort of like dinosaur, robot, alien things, this is the only way I can describe them. They were walking through the city centre as if they were invading it.

I am not sure if this is a regular event, but I would definitely want to see more next year if it is on again. Free events are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment