Friday 22 October 2010

Body Shop: New Rainforest Hair Care!

Body Shop have a new range of Hair Care called "Rainforest". I don't have a shampoo & conditioner I consistently use because I struggle to find anything that suits me. I have coloured hair, usually with a lot of red pigment in it, so I need something that will maintain the colour, keep my hair moisturised but my fringe sometimes goes 'greasy' looking by the end of the day, I'm not sure if this is my skin or hair. It is a real pain really, because you can get products for combination skin but not combination hair!

I got given a sachet of their new Rainforest Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner in a goody bag because I have the Body Shop loyalty card. So I thought I would give it a go!

My Verdict! It is reasonably priced at only £2 per bottle. The only thing that I don't like are the Body Shop bottles, the same with shower gel, they look pretty but they are hard to squeeze the last bit out of the bottom which is not economical. I found that they both had a pleasant scent and the shampoo lathered up up really well even though I live in a hard water area. The only thing was that the conditioner didn't feel that thick and moisturising for saying that was meant to be its purpose. My hair did feel nice afterwards and styled well but I feel that the moisture one was not for me. I think I will try the Balance and Radiance shampoos and see how they go. I think I'll perhaps have to alternate between three sets of shampoo and conditioner: for coloured hair, for oily hair and to volumise hair (I like my hair big) as they don't seem to do multi-purpose hair care.

No comments:

Post a Comment