Friday 29 October 2010

Illuminating York!

I love living in York! I have been here for just over a year now and I think it is an amazing city to live in! It's really beautiful, creative and bohemian city with loads to do! I would recommend York as a place to live or visit to everyone.

This is York Minster at night. It is right in the heart of the city and I love looking at it. I have only seen it from the outside so far, but I want to go and explore all of the inside soon.
This week is has been the yearly Illuminating York Festival (each evening from 27th until 30th October 2010). This is the first time I've ever been and I really enjoyed it. It is a free event in which they light up York Minster with beautiful images and also have other 'light exhibitions' in the Minster Gardens. Here are a few snap shots I took when I was walking around with my friend, L.


The Minster


Minster Gardens


No comments:

Post a Comment