Sunday 6 February 2011

Dress Up Friday: 04/02/11

Another belated Dress Up Friday, I have been away at my friends, W, in Richmond, North Yorkshire for the weekend. It is such a beautiful town, it was very windy though so we couldn't get out to walk and see things! We had a great time though, another of our friends came too, it was so wonderful and girly!!

We stayed in on Friday, so I didn't need to be fancy, but had to be a little bit special, it is DUF after all!! I got a comment at uni from one of my fellow students that I looked fab, so I hope you think the same too!!

Dress: Portobello Road Independent Boutique
Belt: Second Hand
Tights: pre-2011 High Street


Dress Up Friday! Instigated by the Wonderful Ms Wanda from Ms Wanda's Wardrobe!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! The stripes and those tights are a brilliant combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I got this dress in June 2009 and it is very well loved!

    ReplyDelete